Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Top of 2013 Movie and Music Lists

It's that time of year that all sorts of lists come out. And I always feel compelled to do the same. I only see and listen to what I choose, so this is what I liked the best in 2013 (in no particular order):

Top Movies-

To the Wonder

Lords of Salem

Man of Steel

World War Z

Gravity

Sound City

Filmage

It seems that most of what I watched in 2013 was released from previous years. I saw a lot of good stuff, just not a lot from this year. And there are several movies that I do still really want to see from 2013.

Top Albums-

The Replacements- Songs for Slim ep

Queens of the Stone Age- ...like clockwork

Obits- Bed & Bugs

My Bloody Valentine- m b v

Kanye West- Yeezus

The Flaming Lips- The Terror

Justin Timberlake- The 20/20 Experience

Dave Grohl- Sound City

Blow- The Blow

Eels- Wonderful, Glorious


There was so much more music I got this year, but it too was not released in 2013.

So there is is. Two pointless lists.



1 comment:

Paul said...

super list.

Thanks.

 
medatation