Tuesday, May 6, 2014

KSHE Classic

So this is only for my readers from st. louis and of a certain age.

Last week while listen to the Dave Glover Show driving home from work, during one of their intro/outro pieces they played part of a song that I had noir heard for a million years.

I knew it, but at the same time had no idea who it was by or what it was called.

I went to their podcast on their site and sampled through them to see if I could find it.

I found it, but it was seriously a 3 second clip. No vocals.

I used Shazam. And it found it.

It is a band called Off Broadway. The song is Stay in Time.

I downloaded it and added otto my KSHE playlist.

After I did, I played it for Nancy. She had never hear it before. So it's not an age thing. It's and age and KSHE thing.

So maybe you will check it out and be reminded of a song you forgot about. Or maybe you will have no clue to what I am talking about.


The song is part The Cars, part The Babys, part just 80's rock.

No comments:

 
medatation