Thursday, December 31, 2015

My 10 Favorite Movies of 2015

I already did my album list for the year earlier this week. Now it’s time for me to list out my 10 favorite movies. I’m not saying these were the best movies or would be Oscar winners. But they are the ones I found entertaining and original and that connected with me in some way.

In no particular order-

Ex Machina
Dope
Maggie
Mad Max- Fury Road
It Follows
Applesauce
Bone Tomahawk
Creep
Star Wars- The Force Awakens
Sicario

Now there is a lot that I did see, and a lot that I still want to see. So things that might have bumped something off the list that I still want to see are:

The Martian
Creed
The Lobster
Southpaw
Dark Places
The Runner
Love & Mercy
Slow West
Jupiter Ascending
The Avengers- Age of Ultron
Black Mass
Room
Scouts Guide to a Zombie Apocalypse

And my worst are-

The Green Inferno
Knock Knock
The D Train
Human Centipede 3
Straight Outta Compton
Trainwreck



No comments:

 
medatation