Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Slow Posting

I am going to have to find a new schedule for posting things. The problem is at my new agency we use Gmail for our email. So it makes it hard to be signed in for all of my work items, then have to sign out and log into my personal Gmail account, just to post something that moment.

Not that anyone is concerned other than me.

I did watch another movie this weekend that I didn't do a review for. It was The Invitation. It was a slow burn thriller. But once the reveal happens, it went downhill quickly.

We also watched the series finale of Togetherness. I have really enjoyed that show, but the finale felt disconnected from the rest of the series. It felt network sitcom like to me. I was disappointed how neatly everything was wrapped up.

Well back to work.


No comments:

 
medatation